Urban Forestry/Arborist Services
E Sciences is a leader in providing urban forestry and arborist consulting. Our urban forestry team includes ISA Certified Arborists with TRAQ, LIAF Certified Landscape Inspectors, biologists and ecologists. As with all E Sciences’ services, we incorporate expertise from across our diverse professional staff into urban forestry projects, including wildlife biologists, stormwater engineers, planners and GIS specialists.
Understanding that the urban forest includes both public and private managed trees, we provide our services to both public and private clients with the ultimate goal of strengthening the entire urban forest. E Sciences provides programmatic continuing services to strengthen your municipal urban forestry or conducts individual studies.
- Street tree inventories
- Urban forest management plans
- Canopy analyses using i-Tree
- Code revisions or development
- Expert witness services
- Tree removal permitting
- Sustainable landscape design and permitting
- Tree risk assessment
- Construction monitoring/tree preservation planning
- Landscape inspection and auditing
- Training, including the Green Industries BMP program