E Sciences is an engineering, environmental and ecological consulting firm offering excellent benefits, competitive salaries and outstanding opportunities for career growth to energetic and dynamic individuals. We promote a team approach geared toward achieving professional goals balanced with the flexibility to pursue personal interests. We provide our staff with the opportunity to have direct influence on their career path. If you are a highly motivated self-starter, we can offer you a progressive environment to grow your career. Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.
We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to fill the positions listed below. If you are interested in joining the E Sciences Team, please submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to 407.481.9627. EOE
Fort Lauderdale Positions
E Sciences, Incorporated has a tremendous opportunity for an experienced environmental consultant to grow with a dynamic team of professionals in our Fort Lauderdale, FL office. The ideal candidate will have four to ten years of professional experience as a consultant in Florida.
- Supporting team of engineers and scientists on environmental projects
- Coordinating projects or tasks
- Preparing technical reports
- High level of analysis of data, rules, regulations and regulatory policy
- Organizing field work
- Occasional travel
The successful candidate will preferably meet most of the following requirements:
- Creativity in approach and knowledge of Florida, Broward and Miami-Dade County contamination cleanup criteria and rules
- B.S. Degree in engineering or science from an accredited college or university
- Position requires a high level of coordination and interaction with other team members, project professionals, and occasionally local, state and federal regulatory personnel
- Soil, groundwater and surface water sample collection experience
- Proficiency in GIS and mapping or the ability to become proficient
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Public Involvement Specialist
Professional Engineer, Certified Planner, or Communications Professional with five years of experience developing and implementing public involvement plans for complex design and Project Development and Environment (PD&E) projects.
- Knowledge of Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) public involvement laws and requirements;
- Experience developing and implementing public involvement strategies for final design and PD&E projects;
- Experience communicating complex project issues in Plain Language;
- Knowledge of the PD&E and final design phases;
- Ability to provide public involvement guidance to Consultant Project Managers;
- Experience organizing public involvement schedules for multiple design/PD&E projects;
- Experience assisting in the development of project website and/or other electronic media;
- Experience developing Public Involvement Plans and Community Action Plans; and
- Knowledge of the Title VI and Environmental Justice requirements.
- Review public involvement materials developed by design/PD&E consultants.
- Research, write and edit various materials for media, elected officials, and the general public, presenting information for a state agency;
- Coordinate public involvement materials reviews with Consultant Project Managers, Public Information Officers, and management;
- Manage public meeting logistics, including but not limited to site selection, site management, site layout, provision of electronic and hard copy materials before and during the meeting;
- Develop and maintain public involvement schedules for multiple design/PD&E projects;
- Develop legal advertisements related to public meetings and public hearings; and
- Coordinate with Public Information Office on outreach activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required at this level include advanced knowledge of English usage, including grammar and composition; of public relations principles and techniques; of accepted styles for materials released to various media; of media sources and their capabilities; of visual graphics and video techniques; of agency’s objectives; and of editing techniques and procedures. Ability is required to write and edit; to gather and organize pertinent data; to uphold and practice public relations principles and codes of ethics; to deliver informational presentations; to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
E Sciences provides a generous benefit package that includes:
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Roth IRA option
- 529 college savings plan
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability
- Professional training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Licensure assistance
The following are also available on an optional basis, with half of the premiums being paid by the company:
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability